These are the things that I am currently focusing on in my journey into minimalism and a simpler life:
- I am recommitting myself to decluttering my home. We have a third bedroom that is full of junk that I would like to turn into a meditation room.
- I am using a couch to 10K app to help me re-establish a running routine, and doing targeted exercises to strengthen my back.
- I have finished my Reiki Level I training, and I am now an official Reiki Practitioner. I am currently preparing for my Reiki II final exam.
- I have enrolled in studies at the University of Metaphysical Sciences. So far, I have had courses in meditation, world religions, and psychology, and I am really enjoying it!
- This summer, we are headed to Disney World! It will be our daughter’s first visit!
- Still loving YNAB. It has changed the way that I look at money.
- Still studying as much as I can about my new religion.
- We are planning to install a patio in the back yard so that we can enjoy it more. It will be a slow project to be completed over the next two summers.