These are the things that I am currently focusing on in my journey into minimalism and a simpler life:
- I am trying to walk regularly. I am training to walk the Nashville Rock’n’Roll Half Marathon with a group of friends next month. Plus, getting outside is allowing me to enjoy the spring weather.
- I have been studying Reiki and just completed my Level I exam. Once I receive my attunement, I will officially be a Reiki Practitioner, and can begin my Reiki Level II training.
- I am enjoying my meditation practice, and find that I look forward to my daily balancing and grounding.
- We successfully refinanced our home, and have paid off 90% of our credit card debt. This has given us to some financial freedom, as well as peace of mind.
- Still loving YNAB. It has changed the way that I look at money.
- Still studying as much as I can about my new religion.
- We are planning to install a patio in the back yard so that we can enjoy it more. It will be a slow project to be completed over the next two summers.