These are the things that I am currently focusing on in my journey into minimalism and a simpler life:
- I’ve said it before and I am saying it again: I am recommitting myself to decluttering my home. We have a third bedroom that is full of junk that I would like to turn into a meditation room.
- We are converting our dining room into a library.
- I am currently working on becoming a certified aromatherapist.
- I am starting a weight training program and have been walking regularly to improve my overall health and mood. I have joined Nerd Fitness Academy to help my finally improve my health and rid myself of chronic pain.
- I have finished my Reiki Level II training, and I am working toward becoming a Reiki Master.
- I have enrolled in studies at the University of Metaphysical Sciences. So far, I have had courses in meditation, world religions, and psychology, and I am really enjoying it!