These are the things that I am currently focusing on in my journey into minimalism and a simpler life:
- I am finally overcoming anxiety and depression with the help of medication. It has made such a positive change in my life.
- I am completely in love with Lizzy! She is like little joyful bubbles in my life. I like to tell her stories about all the things her “Aunt Fifi” used to get up to.
- I am enjoying the wonderful challenge that has been put before at work. No, really!
- We are finally tackling some of those almost-forgotten home improvement projects, with an eye towards getting a new appraisal on our home.
- Still loving YNAB. It has changed the way that I look at money.
- I will soon be running again, once I have recuperated from my back injury. I am joining a group of friends to participate in the Nashville Rock’n’Roll Half Marathon next spring.